Day 25 - Picture of someone you wish you could meet someday that has passed away
This is Grandma Dahl. I would love to meet her. Every story I hear about her makes me want to meet her even more. Grandma Dahl has a sister named Carla. Aunt Carla is such a sweet heart. Just one of those people that you enjoy being around. So kind and happy. Austin says that Grandma Dahl was just like that. Aunt Carla is one of my favorites. So I'm sure that I would love Grandma Dahl. Austin tells me all the time that Grandma Dahl would love me. I hope so. Grandma Dahl was such a wonderful lady and I can tell because of the way Austin talks about her and who he is because of her. I am grateful for Grandma Dahl and all she did for Austin!

Hey! Found your blog! Cute. I love all your pictures. I will look forward to checking in more often! :) Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDelete