Monday, January 10, 2011

Day Twenty-Eight

Day 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

To be honest I haven't really changed that much. My hair might be shorter and I have acrylic nails but that's about it. From last year's checkup to this one I haven't gained any weight. Which I'm pretty proud of myself. Little things like, moved into a house, am now a "country" living girl, you know those kinds of changes. Sure I've had my fair share of trials this past year. Some that have made me stronger, some I'm still trying to over come. But I am myself. And I'm fine with fine tuning things about myself but I also like that I'm constant and the same Kori always. I'm a girl, so naturally I have days that I don't like myself or the way I look but most days I am completely happy with my self. I like the way I look, I like being me, I like who am. I really don't know if I would change anything. But it's definitely exciting to see what the next year has for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment