Monday, November 22, 2010
Thankfulness
Lately, and not just because it’s Thanksgiving, I’ve been trying to focus more on all of the things that I have to be grateful for. Sometimes when trials are in our lives we tend to focus on just them, how hard they are, how to get through them, how bad it hurts, etc. And I know that during those times I tend forget all the other good and wonderful things in my life. When I stop to think about the blessings in my life I realize that they totally and completely outweigh the bad. I have a wonderful loving husband that loves me and shows me on a daily basis. He treats me so wonderful and is always there for me. He is my best friend and I am so blessed to have him in my life .I love him with all of my heart, mind and soul. We have a cute house that keeps us dry, warm and safe. Cars to get us where we need to go. Clothes and food. Amazing, loving and supportive families and friends. Good health, we're both healthy and happy. I have an amazing career that I truly love. Those kids make my day sometimes, they're so funny. Even though sometimes it would be nice for Austin to be graduated, I'm grateful that he's able to get his education. I'm also grateful for his willingness to have a job while he's going to school. The list goes on and on. I have so many things in my life that are good, wonderful and amazing. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with every single one of them. Life is too good to waste it worrying about the silly things or people in it. I love my Heavenly Father and I love my husband! Have a good Thanksgiving!
Labels:
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment