Friday, November 19, 2010

Boise State

When I was in high school I loved to go to games. I loved being a fan and cheering my guts out. I loved feeling team spirit and I really got into the games. A lot of me has changed since high school…I’ve noticed that my pet peeves are different, my likes, dislikes and tastes have changed. I don’t like loud things, crowds and random people in my bubble. I don’t think I’ve ever liked those things but for some reason I dislike them even more now. November 6 we went to a BSU game. And the definition of a BSU crowd is just that; loud, intense, in your bubble etc. So I was a little apprehensive. I was afraid that I wouldn’t enjoy myself, that it would be too much for me. So naturally when I had the urge to rush to the end zone fence with Austin, I was a little surprised with myself. I cheered my guts out and loved every minute of it. It was fun to have those feelings back, being part of a cheering crowd, being a fan. We sat on the 2nd row right by Elvis and a bunch of other crazies, including a BSU pimp. I had so much fun and would do it again in heartbeat! Oh and they won of course. Cause Boise State ROCKS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment