Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm going to miss this place...

So we still haven't found out exactly when we're moving but it's a for sure thing. We're moving into a 3 bedroom country house. We're really excited but the more and more I think about packing and moving the more I'm realizing that I'm going to miss our apartment. Sure I'm not going to miss certain things, the size, the neighbors, the noise, the parking space issues, that kind of stuff. But Austin and I have spent pretty much our first years of marriage here and I find that it's always hard to walk away from memories! It's sort of a bitter sweet, when I think about moving and get sad, I also get happy. Three rooms! Tons more space! A yard, a laundry room, and no real close neighbors. I'm excited to decorate and have new adventures at this place. Here are a few pictures of our apartment and then I'll post pictures of our house when we finally move!






No comments:

Post a Comment