Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Fun

I had last Friday off of school so my friend Sam and I had a craft day! It was so much fun! I had a blast! We found an idea from a blog and kind of changed it to fit our needs. Something that we'll be able to use year round. Which is way sweet and means we'll have lots more crafting days! :)

 
Life has been really busy lately so it was really nice to take a girl's day and craft.
Saturday Austin took me to take pictures of the Fall leaves, they weren't quite ready but I still got some cool pictures!



 
After we went fishing and picture taking Austin had a meeting up on campus so I went to the gardens and took pictures!



 
This week we're just getting our apartment ready to sell. We're moving into a house in Hibbard at the end of the month. So life will be busy packing and moving and situating! I'm nervous and stressed but really excited. It will be so nice to have a house. Our apartment has been perfect and we have loved it here but the price of rent for this house was too good to pass up. I have loved our little apartment but I'm not going to miss all the noise with neighbors! Instead now I will have to get used to moose in the back yard, deer in our front and mice in the water heater closet!






1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm excited you started a blog. I finally caved a few months ago... :)

    ReplyDelete