April is here! How did that happen? Well here's April 1st-15th....
I love when these two play together! Audri loves to do whatever Bridger is doing! And I think they both love making each other laugh!
Tried a new up-do, a braid thing and a side messy bun.
This melts my heart every single time. {You would think that Bridger is the leader....most of the time it's totally Audri. Haha}
Rocking while daddy shops at the new Cal-Ranch in Rexburg
Our Primary had a talent show. When I asked Bridger what he wanted to do for it he said, "A PAINTING!!!" So this is what we did! He was so excited about it. My whole family came and Bridger told Grandma all about how he did it! So cute!
The Primary Presidency did a little skit with our husbands as our hands. We ate cereal, exercised, did our hair, brushed our teeth and did our make up! Austin did a great job don't you think?
It was fun and the kids liked it! Haha.
Easter eggs at the Toone's.
Wearing Grandpa Dahl's glasses.
Easter eggs at the Dahl's
Both kids wanted to wear Grandpa's glasses so Grandma made them their own!
"Cheese!"
Aunt Miranda cut Daddy's hair and then she gave Bridger a hair cut! Bridger did so good and so did Miranda! :)
Easter Morning
We went to the Toone's and then the Dahl's.
Easter Egg hunt at the Dahl's.
Audri and Bridger had a blast!
The following Monday we had to go into to dad's work to get our car serviced. Bridger sat in Daddy's chair and one of Daddy's coworkers asked him if he was the boss....."YES! I'm the boss!"
Then he put his foot up on the desk. Yup! Guess he's the boss. Hahaha!
Washing Audri! Silly kids!
Riding the choo-choo train!
"Karmoni come take a nap with us!" {none of the slept}
Fun chalk at the Dahl's. {I might get excited when Bridger asks to do chalk}
Tryin' on dad's hat
Ready for morning cartoons. Audri wanted a bed just like Bridger and then only stayed there for like 2 minutes if that!
April 15 we went over Grandma and Grandpa Dahl's for my birthday dinner. I requested Eggs benedict and cheery bars. Way random combo but SOOOOO good!
My cute girl!

















































No comments:
Post a Comment